Let us help with your seo search engine optimization. Contact Us »
Despite our widespread acceptance and use of the Internet - We are always surprised by how many people really have no idea what SEO (search engine optimization) is about. They instinctively know WHY they like to click on that first listing in the natural results; but they don't have the first clue HOW it got there. Making matters worse is the fact that the Internet world is largely unregulated and still being figured out - so it seems that everyone has their own "best practice" and definitions of things like SEO.
- Search engine optimization is time efficient approach to marketing
- Thinking ahead approach because it deals with the ever expanding Internet
- Cost effective compared with traditional advertising
- Focuses on grabbing people whom particularly are searching for your service or product
- Obtaining qualified customers whom will increase your conversion rate
WHY IS SEO IMPORTANT?
One word sums it up - competition
Depending on what study you read, there are as many as 20 billion web pages being indexed at any given time. The major search engines do their best to go through these pages and catalog them so that they can tell you about it if you use their website to search. With so many website pages out there competing for similar phrases it is absolutely critical to make sure you are using every tool at your disposal to make sure your customers can find you when they are looking.
Contact Mike Ahuja Today for a consultation: 818-355-4076 Cell or Email info[at]seohelpsite.com